About this course
This course is intended for software developers wanting to build AI infused applications that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
In this course you will learn to:
- Build on your existing software development skills: C# or Python, REST and JSON
- Create AI applications with Azure services:
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure Bot Service
- Azure Cognitive Search
Software engineers concerned with building, managing and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. They are familiar with C# or Python and have knowledge on using REST-based APIs to build computer vision, language analysis, knowledge mining, intelligent search, and conversational AI solutions on Azure.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe considerations for AI-enabled application development
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services
- Develop applications that analyze text
- Develop speech-enabled applications
- Create applications with natural language understanding capabilities
- Create QnA applications
- Create conversational solutions with bots
- Use computer vision services to analyze images and videos
- Create custom computer vision models
- Develop applications that detect, analyze, and recognize faces
- Develop applications that read and process text in images and documents
- Create intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining
This course is directly mapped to and supports learning for the AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution certification exam (Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate). To pass the certification test, studying outside the course may be required to ensure all the concepts are fully understood.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal
- Knowledge of either C# or Python
- Familiarity with JSON and REST programming semantics
If you are new to artificial intelligence and want an overview of AI capabilities on Azure, consider completing the AI-900T00: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals course first.